Home finding program
Intermark Relocation “HOME-FINDING” service is a comprehensive step-by-step process that ensures the assignees will find their ideal accommodation and have a smooth transition to a new country.
- Assistance and guidance on budget adequacy and market availability
- Advise on typical lease conditions for a property rental contract
- Recommendation on best areas in terms of budget, office location, etc.
- Advantages and drawbacks of each real estate object and area
- Pre-screen all the properties available in the housing market within the given requirements
- Accompanied Property viewings
- Provision of Legal support: reviewing proprietor’s ownership rights, the third-party claims to the property, contract preparation, etc.
- Negotiating favorable lease terms: rent, amount of deposit, repairs or improvements, pets, etc.
- Inspection and Inventory Check
- Coordinating pre-move inspection with real estate agent or broker
- Accompanied move-in inventory
- Post move-in support: follow-up call